We are looking for an experienced Programme Manager to take overall responsibility for all services supplied to strategic Data Centre projects in Europe. Being the first point of contact for the clients, the PM will work closely with the clients to deliver total customer satisfaction from design development through to production and handover. The PM will also be responsible for ensuring the continued improvement and enhancement of the delivery experience to the client whilst maximising efficiency and profitability.
Full time, based in Europe, serving DC projects across Europe.
- To co-ordinate, collaborate and motivate with company site management, to ensure delivery of designated projects on time, on budget and to client requirements
- To develop, maintain and enhance working relationships with the client and other key stakeholders
- To create, maintain and report project schedules
- To develop and maintain project reports for both the client and business needs
- To manage procurement, resourcing, change, risk and finances throughout the project lifecycle
- To support account management functions on project and client commercials
- To provide input and guidance on design queries
- To implement and maintain both the company and client Health and Safety policies
- To visit project sites in Europe on occasion
- To act as primary interface between our company and the client
- To manage the project P&L account
- To produce and issue accurate monthly internal financial reports to the Operations Manage
- To compile and produce monthly client reports for review by the Operations Manager
- To plan and co-ordinate design and production activities
- To plan and co-ordinate material procurement and supply chain liaison in line with project plans
- To plan and co-ordinate resourcing requirements in line with project plans
- To take overall accountability for all actions of the Group’s project teams
The ideal candidate for this role will have in-depth experience of Project Managing, be highly PC literate, have a good knowledge of IT Infrastructure, LAN, IPT & Wi-Fi deployments, a proven ability to motivate and develop project team personnel and experience of delivering services against formal specifications and client contracts.
The candidate must be detail oriented, with a view of driving standards and continuous improvement. They must be proactive and have an ability to provide solutions to complex problems.
This role is most suited to an ambitious, experienced project manager with a strong track record of delivery in Data Centre construction.
To apply, please send your CV outlining experience to date to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Programme Manager’ clearly stated in the subject line.