Kedington Limited, a subsidiary of ExcelRedstone, is one of Irelands leading IT infrastructure companies. With offices throughout Ireland, the UK and Europe employing over 700 staff we provide IT, AV, Wired / Wireless smart building network solutions in addition to supplying a vast array of connectivity components to the IT market.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the team. This Cork based Project Managers role will be mostly office-based assisting the Contracts Manager in Cork. The main duties will be as per below with attendance on site for meetings as required. The potential candidate will also be responsible for the booking in and out of stock in the warehouse for all projects.
· Site Set up: Including Multiple sites.
· Ensure the highest level of health and safety is maintained on site.
· Ensure the delivery of the projects to the highest standards on budget and on programme.
· Distribute Site staff/ commissioning engineers and sub-contractors on site with latest for construction drawings.
· Ensure the Drawing register is up to date.
· Responsible for the drawdown and reconciliation of materials.
· Generation of Method statements required to complete the works.
· Monitor milestone dates for handover of projects
· Monitor contract activity and identify potential problems on site.
· Monitor contract amendments advise on any changes or variations to the contract scope.
· Designate and Monitor Labour and materials on projects and report back to contracts director.
· Ensure the project is brought in on or under budget and margins are monitored weekly.
· Produce Look ahead / Percentage Complete documentation weekly.
· Liaising with client representative at start up meetings/ coordination meetings safety meetings.
· Responsible for Safety Management and implementation, Produce/ fill in Method Statements, Permits, Audits, Reports, SPAs, handle the day to day running of the company safety file on specific sites.
· Ensure Toolbox talks are carried out weekly. (as supplied by Safety Manager)
· Labour Allocation, schedule supervise daily works and small/ medium and large contracts.
· Manage Maintenance, and service contracts.
· Monthly invoicing and final accounts.
· Be responsible for Plant, ladders, MEWP, Scaffold, testers and all of the company’s plant
· Plant and materials Requisitions/organize Delivery to site.
· Be responsible for Plant register for all company items on site.
· Schedules/Drawing Register, Rack layouts, Organize as built drawings.
· Meetings with specialist sub-contractors where required.
· Liaising with services providers, telecom, Colt etc.
· To Manage Handover documentation operations and maintenance manuals with Kedington BST department.
· Representing Kedington at all site meetings when required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent