Main purpose of the role:
Kedington are looking for an ambitious project manager to join its growing Data Center Solutions department. The Project Manager will be client facing and be responsible for overall project delivery to a key hyperscale client.
In addition to ensuring project delivery on time, budget, and specification the Project Manager will be expected to engage on strategic business initiatives and tenders.
Key Tasks / Responsibilities & Duties
- Managing a portfolio of Data Center projects, coordinating and supporting work across these projects to ensure on time delivery.
- Ensuring smooth handover of services and customer satisfaction by effective project management.
- Planning the Data Center projects by defining and developing the timelines, schedule.
- Generating and submitting project forecasts, managing materials and resources for the project as per the submitted forecast.
- Leading the client/ Internal meetings and issuing weekly reports.
- Facilitating meetings and workshops with cross-functional partners in project and aligning with them to ensure the project is on track.
- Managing risk and issues by developing solutions or mitigation plans to remove or reduce the impact of the risk.
- Assisting in developing strategic business initiative and defining new and developed process for continuous development.
- Conducting task briefings to ensure the scope is clear to all technicians working on site and support technicians with retrofits, decommissioning and new construction on site.
- 5+ years of experience in project management
- 2+ years of direct people management experience
- Proven track record of success in delivering complex projects.
- Experience working within Data Center industry is preferable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business, Engineering, or related field
- PMP or similar project management qualification preferable.
- Proficient in MS office and MS Project.
Interested applicants should email their CV to email@example.com
Kedington builds, supports and optimises the IT infrastructure, networks and connectivity which drive global business performance. We are a rapidly growing organisation and finding and retaining the highest calibre of people is fundamental to us for the success of our business, we work hard to create a challenging, supportive and satisfying working environment for all our employees. Kedington Ltd has successfully achieved the Investors in Diversity Silver Award for our commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.