Kedington is looking for an ambitious project planner to join its growing Data Center Solutions department. The Project Planner will be client facing and be responsible for facilitating the overall project delivery to a key hyperscale client.
Project planner will ensure on time project delivery, within budget through schedule and budget tracking and will be expected to engage in generating variances and planning mitigations to keep the project on track.
Key Tasks / Responsibilities & Duties
- Generating project schedules for agreement with client in conjunction with the Project Manager while meeting scheduling standards and specifications.
- Maintaining, developing and resource loading the project schedule along the course of the project.
- Tracking planned versus actual progress, working with project team members to capture and log any issues affecting progress.
- Generate variance report, narratives to highlight any issues or conflicts in schedule.
- Developing recovery plans, mitigation options and delay analysis.
- Monitoring original budget with the actuals for any modification in scope.
- Attending internal/ client meetings and issuing weekly reports.
- 2+ years of experience in project management or similar field.
- Experience in Primavera P6 Software \ MS project required.
- Proven track record of success in delivering complex projects.
- Experience working within Data Center industry is preferable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business, Engineering, or related field
- PMP or similar project management qualification preferable.
Interested applicants should email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kedington builds, supports and optimises the IT infrastructure, networks and connectivity which drive global business performance. We are a rapidly growing organisation and finding and retaining the highest calibre of people is fundamental to us for the success of our business, we work hard to create a challenging, supportive and satisfying working environment for all our employees. Kedington Ltd has successfully achieved the Investors in Diversity Silver Award for our commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.