We are currently recruiting for a Junior Estimator. The job details are below. If you are interested in applying please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: Junior Estimator, Dublin
Location: Dublin (East Corner Willsborough, Clonshaugh Business & Technology Park, Dublin, D17 TC90)
Kedington Limited (Part of the ExcelRedstone Group) are looking to recruit a Junior Estimator to assist the Estimations Manager based in their head office, Dublin. This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic individual to work in a fast paced environment with the leading company in its sector. The ideal candidate will have a close eye for detail, be PC literate (Word, Excel etc.), excellent communication skills and must have an appetite to learn. Autocad experience would be a distinct advantage, but is not essential. Full training will be provided and excellent terms and conditions apply. This is a full time position and available immediately.
Kedington design, supply and install computer networks within buildings. The junior estimator is an important role, reporting to the Estimation manager and ensuring that all our quotations are accurate and in‐line with the clients requirements.
- Understanding layout drawings and reading tender specifications, with a view to completing detailed take‐off’s to build out quotations (training provided)
- Quoting MAC works (Moves Adds and Changes) on new and on‐going projects
- Adhering to and producing quotes within strict project timescales
- Accurate and methodical
- Able to work independently, self motivated, able to prioritise workload within a busy environment, able to manage multiple tasks
- Interacting with the sales team and the operations team to ensure projects are delivered in line with the quotation prepared by the junior estimator
Knowledge (Preferred – Not Essential – training provided):
- Working within the IT cabling industry
- An understanding of one or more of the following manufacturer product sets – Systimax, Panduit, Corning
- An understanding and working knowledge of IT cabling infrastructure – Copper cabling, Fibre cabling etc.
- Microsoft suite of products